Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gangster/Samseng At Pertama Kompleks

While I was reading some discussions in a forum, I've founded these awesome ridiculous videos of some handphone seller at Pertama Kompleks, Kuala Lumpur.

I reckon they must be some ah-bengs type of handphone seller. Poor guy. I find it funny tho but yet the video looks very rude. For those who's considering to buy handphones at Pertama Kompleks, you've been warned. (Or consider yourself getting slapped).

Watch them before they get removed from Youtube.







I'm sure that I'll be traumatized to buy any handphones if that happened to me. Please be careful when you're trying to purchase your phone! (They might trick you as well besides getting raped like on the video).

Be a smart consumer! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...