Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quick Update!


Hi guys! Here's a quick update- yesterday I've watched the Liverpool training match..it was totally awesome! A lot of fans turned up in the stadium; dare I say that it was 2 or 3 times the spectator of the ones who attended the Arsenal training session.

I'll upload the pics when I get back home this Sunday. Was totally tired yesterday and today i'll be on my way to Pavilion to go and attend the Meet and Greet session with the Liverpool players!

So guys, stay tuned, yeah? ;).



P:S// My friends laptop SD card reader is broken..so couldn't upload any pictures..sorry guys!

2 comments:

bazil bolia said...

i'll bet liverpool will kenduri gol, hahah

MFI said...

patut la aku gi Pavi tadi ramai betul orng pakai jersi liverpool..siap ade red carpet lagi..nasib baik aku kene balik awal..kalo tak da lepak lama2 da kat Pavi tu..

kenduri gol?? takat 2,3 gol boleh la kot..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...