Monday, July 25, 2011

Offers

Recently, in the month of July I've received two Internship/Work offers from Oil & Gas companies such as Centrionics (based in Malaysia) and ExxonMobil (based worldwide).

I was flattered to receive these offers and totally shocked, that at the tender age of 20, I've received a few offers from such companies.




But, as flattered and interested I am regarding the offer, I had to reject the internship offer by Centrionics since it is based at Shah Alam (I have no relatives there..but friends, yes- I couldn't afford to stay at my friend's house for a one whole month, do I?)

Maybe once I've finished my studies, probably I could reconsider the internship offer again and just rent myself a house and I might have my own transportation.

Still, regarding the ExxonMobil offer, after much debate with fellow forummers and Google search on the internet, I assume that it's a hoax.


That email did made a job good in convincing me that it was from ExxonMobil. But, oh well, you're messing with the wrong fella.

Beware of scam activities in the internet!

2 comments:

nuraisyahr said...

hey bazil, camne apply for centrionics tu?

Buzz said...

entah lah syah xtaw macamane I dpt offer tu..haha..seingat bazil aritu, I only applied for a tutor job kat kolej teknologi Sarawak..tp dpt offer ni plak. >.<

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...