Monday, April 5, 2010

Total Shock..Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Approximately two months ago..i just bought myself a new baby.

=')

"Ohhh..sweet baby..."

It costs me an arm and a leg to buy and hold my baby.
(An arm and a leg costs RM3100).

This baby of mine..i feed her everyday with some wet juices of battery fluid each time i went out taking pictures for my friends, college or work.

I even sang her a lullaby every night to make her go to sleep.

But..ever since this demon came,

"Dang you demon!"

My baby now only costs an arm! (Fingers not included)

"An arm without fingers costs rm2400"

I am truly sad about this news.
If only i've waited for 2months..i could save myself a spare leg.

='(.

Unfair!



For more related news, check out- photomalaysia. (nikon section)

1 comments:

momoe said...

expensive baby u have =.="

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...