Saturday, February 5, 2011

Holidays

I spent this year CNY holiday with my friends at my dorm, particularly doing some lab reports and light studying.

Sounds..sad, right?

Flashback to a year ago, I've had one of the best traveling experience I ever had during the same holiday. I traveled from Kedah to Penang, to Kuala Kangsar, Ipoh and finally to KL with my mates where I've sold off my old camera and bought a new one.


I love to travel when I have the time. But after registering for sem 2, i don't really have that luxury. Everyday, i'd be sitting infront of my laptop, doing my lab work and studying. I really, really want this to end as fast as possible.

Its killing me.

Speaking of holidays, as a Sarawakian I've traveled to a lot of places, esspecialy in Malaysia. I've been to Kedah, Penang, Perak, Selangor, Malacca and Johor. I've never been to Sabah, Perlis, Kelantan, Pahang and Terengganu. Hopefully after this semester I could travel and see the world like I've never been before.


If money persists, I'd like to go to Australia during the mid year to meet my fellow friends and seniors there. Australia is such an amazing place, as described by Farouq, one of my closest friends. I really wanna see those koala's and kangaroos. I've heard that these kangaroos can be as tall as 2m!

Ah. Whatever the reasons, I really have to finish my lab work 1st! Back to microsoft word, peeps! =(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice lantern picture!

rendy said...

nice blog ,,this is my first time i visit your site...hope i'll learn much about information on your site..regards

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...