Sunday, April 1, 2012

Backflip

I'm sure most of you guys know what a backflip is. It's really common on motorbike, mountain biking and bmx sports.

It's a totally dangerous move, and could even cause serious injury or even fatal, if executed wrongly. I don't know why but i've been watching a lot of mountain biking videos recently, learning some of the bits on how to mountain trail, cycle better and get in the controls of your bike- and in of those many videos they showed some of the riders doing a backflip, in which, somehow, I think, I really wanna do it.


Looks pretty dangerous, right?

I'll put backflip as one of the stupid crazy things I wanna do in my life.

I know that if I flunked my way out of the backflip and ended up in a wheelchair, I could still do a backflip, nevertheless.


Close enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...