Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cheesy Crispy Skin Potatoes


I was soooo hungry this afternoon and I don't know what to cook really. I wanted something simple, not too heavy and tasty to bite and swallow- so I cooked "Cheesy Crispy Skin Potatoes!"

It is made from baby potatoes and is actually very easy to cook. Here's my recipe in cooking it.

1st- Wash your potatoes and put them in a pot and let them boil for 15-20mins..(check the potatoes if its cooked by using a fork)
2nd- After the insides of the potatoes are soft, get them out and use a fork to make some holes at the potatoes.
3rd- Coat the potatoes with olives oil, but not too much..just a lil bit.
4th- Put the potatoes inside the oven for 20-25 mins (170-200 degrees celcius)
5th- When the skin is crispy, bring them out and heat a pan with lots of butter (your own preference) and salt to taste.
6th- After the butter is hot and boiled, put in the potatoes and stir them until its crispy brown.
And finally,
7th- Add toppings if you want, in my case..cheese and sweet chilli.

Tadaaa!!

Your very own cheesy crispy skin potatoes!!

Update: I've got this reply from nazrul90..hahaha..scared the shit out of me..LOL!

2 comments:

Nava K said...

Since we love potatoes at home, I will try out your simple potato recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Buzz said...

@nava

im starting to love potatoes right now compared to rice..haha. i hope you'll love the recipe! =P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...