Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SMACKDOWN!! Coming To Sheffield!!


I've always been a WWE fan since I was a kid and I still follow them up till now. It was called WWF like 10 years ago and there were a lot of competing brands like WCW and ECW which has a lot of pro wrestlers like WWF does.

I know that some of the wrestlers are acting- or as they call it, "storylines" but yeah, it is entertaining and I still very much love it everytime they slap that big right hand to that wrestlers chest and scream "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" like Ric Flair.

Watching Jeff Hardy being chokeslammed by Kane, Triple-H tombstoned by Undertaker and Mankind being RKO-ed by Randy Orton on TV always brought smile on my face (just because I love watching those finishing moves, not that im cruel..haha). Tonight, I'd be witnessing a no disqualification match between Kane and Randy Orton- which i'd be anticipating some agonizing chair shots on the back of Kane and some baseball bat swinging on the head of Randy Orton. Or vice versa.

It's like a dream come true for me to watch these guys with my own very eyes. Ahhh..time to take those markers and make some posters!

Austin 3:16 FTWW!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...