Monday, August 29, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya!! :D


It's that time of the year again!!

Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends, families and my beloved blog readers. I hope that this year's Raya could bring back all those joyous laughters and smile..lovely childhood memories and fun time together with friends and families.

This would be my 1st time celebrating raya without my aunt, whom passed away a few months ago because of blood cancer. The house surely feels a bit quiet without her usual chattering in the kitchen.

Again, Selamat Hari Raya everyone!! Eat all you can in this festive season, Rendang, Ayam Masak Kurma, Layer Cakes..etc..etc..and be sure to come visit me if you guys are free!! =)

I miss those firecracker sounds..

*KABOOOOOM!!!*


P:S// Maaf Zahir Dan Batin!! Sorry if I ever ter-insult, write and do anything wrong that hurt your feelings. 0-0 ya? Have a blast everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...