Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsunami At Japan

The world was devastated by the news of Japan, where it was severely hit by an earthquake yesterday.

I thought that it was just a tremor, but when I saw the news and the video footage of how powerful the earthquake was yesterday, I was left silenced.

The tsunami resulted from the earthquake flooded all over northern Japan- cars, boats, lorries; each and every one of them are pushed through the powerful tides of the tsunami.

Even me myself was quite unsettled, when I heard that there was some tsunami alerts on all over the world yesterday. Malaysia, was on that alert, too- but thankfully, nothing happened and I felt blessed.

Here's some video that I watched from youtube recently.









Sincere condolences to the victim of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan- be strong, get up and stay together.

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

"huge flood" in japan.. hope they recover soon..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...