Friday, March 25, 2011

If I Were Justin Bieber For A Day

For goodness sake, why am I blogging about Justin Bieber?

Everyone knows that Justin Bieber is popular. He has loads of money in his bank account right now and I know that going to school or college doesn't make him any richer.

Well, who knows one day I was cursed by an evil witch and suddenly i became justin bieber- for a day.

Most probably, I would be like..






OH HELL NO!!!

P:S// I do look like a monkey inside that picture..=.="

4 comments:

Cik Ekin said...

wow. nama dah sedap da. Bazil Bieber/Bibir.
nama manja BB. haha :D

dr.nurzalikhayusup said...

Hahahaha!! XD XD Perey kmk bc..

gabanMorka said...

okey..that hairstyle really doesn't suits u well my friend

hehe

Kendra Bing said...

Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing.

Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people.

Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

JOIN today!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...