Friday, March 4, 2011

Ipad 2

Apple has released their new Ipad line up, "Ipad 2".

It came to now surprise, with the current consumer market being flooded with "tablets" such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab and Motorola's Xoom- Apple had to find a way back to conquer and regain the throne of the "Tablet King".


Oh wait. That was lame. I never thought that I would be such a good news writer.

So. Steve Jobs have done it again. Ipad 2 came out and the original "Ipad 1" price was slashed from RM1599 to RM1199 (the 16gb wifi edition) and what do you know, it's almost the same price that I've paid for my Ipod touch!!!

If I knew this earlier I wouldn't mind to wait 2-3 months, saving my Ipod money to buy the new reduced price of the Apple Ipad.


Oh, another dilemma. That'll would be me buying Ipad 1 instead of the upcoming Ipad 2! I'm so outdated!!

And that-

Was a typical Apple fanboi whose rambling about Apple's gadgets- (there's a lot of them in the internet and I'm NOT one of them. Repeat. I'm NOT one of them)

I know Ipad 2 is all cool and all that- but i'm sure a lot of people were pissed when they bought their old Ipad which was soooooooo expensive during their launch in Malaysia. 1-2 months later, the price was cut-off tremendously!


Great job Steve. Great.

One thing that I really hate about Apple's product is that you never really know when they're going to release their upcoming upgrade to their current gadgets. It's like buying an Iphone 4 today for RM2000 and tomorrow Steve Jobs announced Iphone 5 and in all of a sudden the price for Iphone 4 is RM1200.

Still, I do find that Ipad is an oversized Ipod.

And i'm not interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...