Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Other Side Of Kuching


This is Kuching. My hometown. From the other side of the city lies a village in which I was born. I was raised as a Kampung Boy and became a travelling student years after. I'm thankful that I was given the opportunity to see the outside world, outside from Kuching and embraced challenges that made me stronger.

For now, i'm going to fully utilize this opportunity given to me because I know that not many was given this chance, and I wouldn't want to screw this up since failing to secure good results would surely mean a bleak future for me, and my family.

Though this year was one of the worst birthdays that I've ever had, but one thing for sure I knew was i'm going to be stronger, day by day and this would be the time where i'll struggle and give that final push to the last hurdle.

Looking-Into-The Future.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...