Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Quick Recap


Sigh.

I couldn't think much of what to blog about- my head is crammed with everything concerning chemical engineering. I just can't wait for the finals to end and enjoy my holidays.

I was thinking of setting up an online business or maybe get into teaching again. I love teaching btw- it gives me pleasure teaching people. Should I be a teacher instead?

Ah. Whatever.

During this study week I've spent too much time sleeping and STILL PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES FOR GOODNESS SAKE and STALKING PEOPLE IN FB/TWITTER.


I've just wished that I could read a book and memorize everything. That's entirely impossible.

WTF am i talking?

Crap talking and not studying.

Hebat la Bazil. Hebat. 

K.

That is all for today.

=.="

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...