Thursday, April 21, 2011

Final Exams Are Just Around The Corner!

Hello!

As much as I love blogging, during this time of the week I had to step down a lil' bit- because my finals will start tomorrow!

The 1st paper would be Material Engineering Design, in case you're wondering what exactly Material Engineering Design is, well, literally speaking, tomorrow i'll be designing and calculating pressure vessels and anything that involves material strength, stress..etc..etc.

Again, i'm so sorry for the "WHY YOU NO UPDATE BLOG AHHHH?" thingy.

Its unavoidable. And hopefully you guys understand.

Wish me all the best, and pray for me to do well in my finals!



BIG THANKS!!!!!!

-RandomApples-


P:S// Regular blog updates after my finals! And thats a promise!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...