Thursday, November 25, 2010

IELTS THIS SATURDAYYY...OMGGGG!!

I think i could get rid of biology out of my head now. I think everything should be fine, I guess. If not, then most probably sem 2 would be a catchup game for me. =P.

Anyways. Ielts this coming Saturday. WTF is ielts? Well ielts is an english test if you wanna study overseas, primarily UK, Australia and New Zealand.(Like MUET if you wanna study in the locals universities of Malaysia, TOEFL for USA..etc..etc..)


The test would be divided into 4 sections, reading, listening, writing and speaking. THE PART THAT I WORRY THE MOST WOULD BE WRITING.

WHY WRITING??!!!

BECAUSE ALL OF MY ENGLISH ESSAYS SEEMS SIMILAR LIKE ALL OF MY BLOG ENTRIES!!!

Somehow blogging without proper english and grammar is promoting failure to IELTS. lol.

A minimum grade of 6 (highest is 9, lowest is 0) and an overall of 6.5 in order to pass the requirements by MARA.


Failure to achieve those grades would mean = FORKING OUT RM570 TO RESIT THE TEST!!

RM570 YOOO!!!
I COULD POSSIBLY BUY...

AN IPOD NANO..
2 IPOD SHUFFLES..
AN OLDER GENERATION OF IPOD TOUCH..


Okay- I know, Im over exaggerating; but hell, I don't wanna resit the freaking test!!

Please have mercy, IELTS!!

P:S// Good luck to my friends who's going to sit for the ielts exam this Saturday!! Do your bestttt!!! Mana mau cari RM570?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...