Friday, September 3, 2010

Nak Balik..=(

Next week is Raya. Everyone knows that and sadly I'm stuck here in Micet, sitting and laying down on my bed doing nothing in particular.



Dota perhaps? Guitar Hero? Photography? Nah..boring. I'm not really in the mood for all that, but i'm 100% in the mood to be back at my hometown!





Most of my friends here are back and to make matters worse, my flight is next week, on Tuesday. Supposedly I thought that there were classes this Monday and Tuesday but there wasn't. ARGHHHH!!

I feel jealous whenever I read my friends status updates on facebook or twitter saying that they're home! T___T. Sigh.

I still have to wait 3 more days..and its pure agony, I tell you. I miss everything there in Kuching, the place, the food, the people, my house, my friends and family. I wonder how does Kuching looks like after I'm at Malacca for 2 months. New shopping complexes, maybe?


Nah, that couldn't be. Maybe a new burger king restaurant?



That wouldn't happen unless I'm the chief minister of Sarawak. Oh well, I guess I'll entertain myself with some Korean movies or drama's or whatsoever.

Kuching! Wait for me!!! :DDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...