Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blackhead Addiction

Okay, this would sound quite disgusting for some but believe it or not I'm kinda addicted in removing my blackheads on my nose. (Using pore strips, not pinching using ur hands- thats uber disgusting!)



I don't really know why, but I seem to get crazy when I see those little white or blackheads on my nose. I'll take my biore pore strips and put it on my nose straight away and hoping those nasty little things would be gone.

And in another week later..there it comes again!


Girls, don't think that guys doesn't care about their faces! :P.

Anyways, there's a video that I want you guys to watch. Go click Play!






Disgusting, right?!

P:S//Somehow I kinda have this feeling where when I see people's blackhead I feel like I wanna remove them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...