Saturday, February 11, 2012

Photo Sharing: 33


Nothing feels like indulging one of the most delicious ice cream on a Saturday night while listening to your favourite songs.

Bought it for half price, which was 2 pounds from Tesco the other day and somehow eating this ice cream at this kind of hour, makes me feel so...incredibly contempt to myself. Like every spoon that comes in contact with my lips, mouth and tongue- the taste explodes and your brain receptor signals your "nyaman" feeling straight away.

In Malaysia, I never get to enjoy this kind of ice cream too often as they're very expensively priced and tonight I have this whole bucket all by myself and believe me- it's sooooo fucking yummy.

Haagen-Dazs over Walls, Mat Kool and PaddlePop any day.

This is Haagen-Dazs. This is Sweet and Delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...