Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First Champions League Experience


I've always wanted to watch a champions league match- it's one of my dreams as a kid to see top elite clubs battle it out for europe's top prize- the champions league trophy.

As much as I want to see my favorite team, Liverpool in the champions league, I don't see that coming yet unless they buy some world class players to bolster their position in the league; but I guess, a match between the reigning English champions, Manchester City and the Spanish champions, Real Madrid would suffice.

A dream came true indeed. Now let's hope that Real Madrid win this. (Sad thing that i'm sitting on the Manchester City fan area..but oh well)

Hala Madrid!!! Hahah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...